ABOUT YOUR Club
At Central Coast Leagues Club we are committed to environmental sustainability and minimising the ecological impact of our operations.
The recent formation of Central Coast Leagues Club ‘Sustainability Team’ has enabled us to identify key opportunities for change.
Over the next 12 months we will be implementing the following initiatives to minimise our carbon footprint, including:
- Bring your own cup campaign to reduce our impact on landfill
- Removal of plastic bags from our bottle shop and replace with re-usable bags
- Major sponsor of ‘Plate to Paddock’ initiative
- Reduction of plastic straws
- Implementation of more sustainable food waste disposal methods
We endeavour to always think and operate in a responsible way that exceeds the demands of our environment and our customers.
We encourage members of the community to reach out with ideas we can explore as part of this project.